About DSK Supinfocom International Campus:
DSK Supinfocom Group is an Indo-French partnership between Supinfocom Group (France) founded by The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Grand Hainaut (CCI) and DS Kulkarni Group, Pune.
Supinfocom Group France, comprising of Supinfocom, Supinfogame and ISD schools, was founded 20 years ago in Valenciennes to give training in the digital creation domain.
In April 2007, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Grand Hainaut signed a Joint Venture with DS Kulkarni Global Education and Research Pvt Ltd in April 2007 to set up the SUPINFOCOM Group institutes in Pune, India. DSK Supinfocom International Campus opened its doors in September 2008.
What courses does DSK Supinfocom offer?
DSK Supinfocom Group comprises of three schools offering 4/5 year integrated courses in:
- DSK Supinfocom for animation
- DSK Supinfogame for video game design and production management
- DSK ISD (International School of Design) for Product, Transportation and Digital design management
Why should I study at DSK Supinfocom?
- Full-time faculty from France and Europe, with over 15 years of experience in the international industry.
- Curriculum designed by global industrial experts.
- Modern teaching methodology combined with state-of-the-art infrastructure, software, equipment and workshops.
- Supinfocom is ranked as the no. 1 animation Institute in the world, (3D World Magazine).
- Jury of industrial experts from across the world to judge the final year projects.
- Placement opportunities in companies worldwide
- Our visiting faculty members work in leading companies in the USA, Europe and Asia.
What are the eligibility criteria for the three courses?
To be a student at DSK Supinfocom International Campus, you need:
- Foundation Course: 12th standard pass (A level) with proven creative abilities and a zeal to excel.
- Advanced Course: Any degree/ diploma/ certificate with proven creative and design abilities. A finished portfolio is mandatory.
What certificate do I receive at the end of the course?
At the end of your course, you receive a certificate ratified by the French government which is equivalent to a Masters degree. Our certificate is recognized by leading global companies worldwide.
What is the procedure of getting the Admission in DSK Supinfocom?
You need to first give an Entrance Exam consisting of:
- A Written Test
- A Personal Interview
- A Portfolio Presentation (Advance Course)
Are Internships a part of the course?
There is a 2 month internship at the end of the 1st year of advanced course and another 2 month internship at the end of the 2nd year of advanced course.
There is a 2 month internship at the end of the 1st year of advanced course and a 3 month internship at the end of the 2nd year of advanced course
DSK INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF DESIGN
Students undergo a compulsory 6 month internship at the beginning of the 4th year, and at the end of the 5th year.
What is the Language of teaching in the School?
You need to have a good command over speaking and understanding of the English language.
Does DSK Supinfocom have any other campus in India?
There is only one campus of DSK Supinfocom located in Pune.
Can I visit the Campus?
We encourage you to visit the campus to have a first-hand experience of the facilities that are provided here. For more details visit our ‘Campus visit’ section.
What are the Facilities in the Campus?
We boast of offering a unique and well equipped with:
- 24 Hours WI/FI Access
- Healthcare Service
- Table football
- Football ground
- Volleyball ground
- Swimming Pool
- Table tennis